The WorkKeys Assessment will last approximately 2.5 to 3 hours. Each assessment allows for 55 minutes to complete.
Please bring your drivers license or photo ID with you.
Now testing for the next semester!
All incoming students for 2019 must sit for the WorkKeys entrance exam on one of these dates. Please call the school to schedule.
2019 LPN Test Dates:
- Friday, April 26 at 9:00 am
- Monday, April 29 at 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, May 8 at 5:00 pm
- Friday, May 17 at 9:00 am
- Monday, June 10 at 9:00 am
- Wednesday, June 19 at 10:00 am
2019 Full-Time Program Test Dates:
Please call John McNicholas @ 330-424-3517 to schedule your exam today!
- Wednesday, August 14 at 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, August 21 at 2:00 pm
- Wednesday, August 28 at 5:00 pm
- Friday, August 30 at 9:00 am
Admission into all other Adult Education Programs requires a High School diploma and a minimum of 3-3-3 on the assessment in the areas of Workplace Documents (Reading for Information), Graphic Literacy (Locating Information) and Applied Mathematics.
Students wishing to review a sample of questions can do so here. The WorkKeys assessment is used as an entrance assessment for the LPN Program as well as all Full-Time Programs at CCCTC. The LPN Program benchmarks needed for entrance are scores of 5-4-5 on the assessment in the areas ofWorkplace Documents (Reading for Information), Graphic Literacy (Locating Information) and Applied Mathematics