The Veterinary Science Technology/Animal Science Management program is designed to give students a working knowledge of animal management and veterinary science through the study of many animals, both large and small. Students apply principles of animal anatomy, physiology, genetics, behavior and nutrition to the research and development, selection and reproduction, health, and management of animals in a domestic and/or natural environment. This career path is an excellent opportunity for students who wish to explore careers in the animals care industry.
What You'll Learn
- Animal Anatomy & Physiology
- Animal Examination Skills & Handling
- Administration & Clinic Procedures
- Client Reception & Etiquette
- Laboratory Procedures & Techniques
- Large and Small Animal Health Care & Management