It is the belief of the Board of Education that the public be permitted to lease our building when not in use for daily secondary and Adult Education school functions.
If your organization wishes to lease the CCCTC facility, please contact Cindy Hawk, Secretary to the Superintendent at 330-424-9561, ext. 112 to check availability of your choice of date and prior to completing the building use forms.
On this page, to the right, you will find the application for use of the building including building use rules, request for equipment and a seating diagram for your organization to complete when application is made. Please note: requests for building use/leasing will not be considered unless the request is made fourteen days prior to the event.
1. The building will be closed at 10:00 p.m. Monday - Thursday and 11:00 p.m. on Friday or Saturday.
2. The building will be closed during Fall Break, Winter Break, Spring Break and the months of June, July and August.
3. No alcoholic beverages are permitted to be served or brought onto the premises.
4. Smoking is prohibited in the building and on the grounds.
5. The building will not be scheduled for wedding receptions or other party type functions.